What Are The Different Types of Courses?
Application for DMV (must be completed and signed by student and parents/guardians).
- Original birth certificate or US passport
- Written Test passing card (blue card)
- Social Security ID
- Proof of Address
For Full Details of Documents Required Click Here
Teen Special: 2 Packages
Accompanied by Technical Driving School instructor to the DMV to obtain the permit, vision test, 3 sessions of 2 hours each behind the wheel instruction for a total of 6 hours. 1 to 1 instruction. Validation of the permit. Scheduling of road test. Certificate of insurance.
Starting Price- $270 plus $10 DMV permit fee.
A permit is obtained by an instructor, vision test, 3 sessions of 2 hours each behind the wheel instruction for a total of 6 hours. 1 to 1 instruction. Validation of the permit. Scheduling of road test. Certificate of insurance. *Must drop off original documents to the Technical Driving School office.
Starting Price- $250 plus $10 DMV permit fee.
*For Duplicate Permit “Technical Driving School” will charge $45.
*To use Driving School Car for the Road Test there will be extra charge.
6 Hours Training
- 6 Hours training and one road test, Starts at $310.00.
- Total of 6 hours training behind the wheel with the instructor.
- One road test.
- Pick-up and return home.
- On the completion of the course, a customer receives get the certificate for insurance; which helps in lowering insurance costs.
- Customer must have a valid permit from the DMV.
Note: Prices are subject to change depending on location.
Hourly Rate $50.
- One Hour lesson is offered to a limited area.
- Pick up and return.
- One on one lesson.
- On a weekday only.
Two Hours Lessons $80.
- Pick up and return.
- 1 on 1 lesson
- Available 7 days a week.
Road Test Service
Ready for Road Test
Technical Driving School Certify Instructor will accompany the applicant/student at the time of road test to Driving Center and provide Bruch-up lesson to ensure you have the skill needed.
We make sure you have the proper documents needed before leaves your house.
About Road Test:
You will test on the following skill:
- Starting your vehicle
- Holding the steering the proper position (3/9 or 2/10 position)
- Full stop behind the line, looking on both side
- Hand over hand during the turning
- Straight back up/Reverse in straight line and looking over your shoulder
- K-turn or 3 points turn
- Speed control within speed limit
- Recovery of the steering wheel after the turning
- Have some basic knowledge of Vehicle (using defrost if needed).
- Checking the blind spot
What Document would need for the Test?
- Properly equipped vehicle includes
- Access toe brake or hand brake. Signal light and brake light are working no tinted window etc.
- And proper documentation. Technical driving school instructor will go over with you.